Vericlean Office cleaners Ltd are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and never misused.
Information we collect
In operating and maintaining this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
We will only ask for or collect the personal information we need to provide and improve the service, products and experiences our customers expect.
Disclosing your information
The third parties who provide services on our behalf fall into the following categories:
- Those helping us to deliver products & services to you
- Third parties that assist us with our marketing
We will also share your personal information if we are required to do so by law
Links to third party websites
We may provide links to other websites which are not operated and controlled by Smartclean Services Ltd
We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of those sites or how the third parties responsible for them collect and use your personal information. We do not endorse or make any representations about third party websites.
Third party websites may have their own privacy policies explaining how they use and share your personal information. You should carefully review those privacy policies before you use these websites to make sure that you are happy with how your personal information is being collected and shared.
Storing your data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please note that any request for this information may be subject to payment of £10 which covers our administrative costs.